Taxi Driver Ten Commandments
- Thou shalt always do thy best to satisfy and service the
- Thou shalt treat with fairness all other taxi drivers.
- Thou shalt always look after one another; for thy turn will
- Thou shalt treat all customers (inside & out) with respect and
- Thou shalt treat all other drivers with respect and courtesy;
and thou shouldst receive the same.
- Thou shalt be patient, tolerant and of assistance, and coach
"newbie's as once in past you walked in the newbie's shoes.
- Thou shalt look after one another, no matter who or company, to
preserve safety and earnings for all.
- Thou shalt do thy best to improve the image and stature of all
taxi drivers and the industry from whereath you obtain thy
- Thou shalt be the eyes and ears of your village, as their
protector 24 hours a day, as thou hast the ability to make
things happen and act as their guardian angel
- Thou shalt treat all as you would be treated, as the great wheel will
cometh around sooner or later.
- Gord Barton
- September 1996
Back to the Taxi-L History and Culture Page